CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6/30/08

My Trip to N.Y.C.

As you know, yesterday, I went to N.Y.C.! But, do you know y? Well, it was my dad's birthday, and my family from M.A. was here. It was their first trip to the city. We did the red tour bus, and for the first part of it, we were on the top of the bus. The street lights were soooo low, that you could almost touch them! ( My Uncle Tom tried to!) Then we went on the ferry to Ellis Island, and around the Statue Of Liberty. I got a lot of pictures. But, the weather wasn't that good. It down-poured! We all got soaking wet. When we got back to the city, we went to T.G.I.F. for dinner! It was soooooo good! When we left T.G.I.F., we went to gift shops. I got an I love N.Y. monkey! Her name is Aqua. She had a baby with her, who I named Binbi. I had a great trip!

2 comments:

♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥♥ said...

It is...u know the girl that is my bff that lives next to me & Joseph?


-Claire

Sazzyrosy97 said...

It was a LOT of fun!