CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7/7/08

Back From M.A.

I had a great time in Massachusetts! We got there at about 9:15 a.m. My cousin Kalee and I played in their basement all morning. Then, we went to my Uncle Tom's house. I was swimming all day. Then, we had desserts. Cakes, giant cupcakes, brownies, cookies! It was all soooo good! The next morning, Kaylee and I played in her basement. We also played with her guinia pig. She is soooo cute. That afternoon, we went to the movies. We saw Kit Kitterage, an American girl. It was like one of the best american girl movies! Then we went to a pizza parlor. That was my trip. Leave comments!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You're so lucky that you got to see the Kit movie! I might see it later this wwek! I miss you! I'll call u l8r. ;]