CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8/21/08

The Bronx Zoo

Yesterday, I went to the Bronx zoo with my Aunt Joyce, and my cousins. It was a lot of fun! We went to the butterfly garden, and an orange butterfly landed on my shirt!!! It was soooooo cute! We also went to the Mouse House, and there were like 1000 mice and rats!!!! Some mice were posing for the camera!!! We went to see the gorillas, and they were soooooo funny!!! They were posing, and we saw a baby gorilla!!! It was adorable!! One gorilla came up to the glass wall, and plopped it's self down!!!! We also saw giraffes, monkeys, camels, birds, tigers, penguins, and one of my favorites, the sea-lions!! They were the cutest, and there was a baby sea-lion!!!!!!!! It was doing little tricks and things, so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was fun!

2 comments:

♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥♥ said...

Cool!

♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥♥ said...

Check out my other **new** blog!

www.musicforev.blogspot.com


Claire