CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9/11/08

♥9/11♥

Today is 9/11/08. It's been 7 years since the attack. You know whats weird??? Last year on 9/11, a little 4 week old kitten ( Socks' lil sis ) fell into my pool. We rescued her, and saved her from a fatal death. She looks exactly like him! So anyway, we took her in for a few days, and then someone wanted to give her a home!!! I named her Angel, because I knew that an angel in heaven was looking out for her! And guess what else??? She had the cutest little kittens!!!! There are like 5 of them! Socks and Angels' ( half ) brother lives in my yard because he is an outdoor cat. He's not mine, but I wish he was! His name is Itty-Bitty. Their mom's name is Oreo. Well, let me go. I don't want to bore you!!! One more thing... Remember to have a moment of silence for those who had passed on 9/11/01. ♥

0 comments: