CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9/25/08

♥ Srry!!! ♥

I'm srry 4 not coming on lately. I have nothing to say since school started. I kinda like 6th grade.
We got to Boston in May!! I can't wait!! I want to get Demi Lovato's new CD!!! It is soooo awesome!!* yeah changing the topic, you know lol* For Nick Jonas's 16th birthday, he got a golden retriever!! It's name is Elvis!!! HE IS SO CUTE!!! * Also talking about Nick* So thats about it. Oh wait!!! Did you watch Dancing With the Stars last night??? THE JONAS BROTHERS PERFORMED! Oh, and Selena Gomez was there too! Front row!! She there to see Nick! Even though they are dating, I still like Selena Gomez. I liked her 4 a while, and some people say I'm not a true Nick fan cause' of that.Well, I know I like Nick more than ALOT of people!!!

0 comments: