CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/10/08

♥ BUSY!!! ♥

Sorry I haven't been on lately. I have been soooo busy with school, and friends. My friend Cella and I have to do a project 4school together. We have to make a puppet show about the book that we have been reading. I am going by her today to work on it.

So anyway... Today my class went on field trip to the Izod center to see Walking With Dinosaurs! It was sooooooooooo cool!!! My favorite part was when there was a shadow of a HUGE T-Rex, and you think that a big dinosaur is gonna come, but insted it's baby came!! It was soooooooooo cute!!


In school, we have this program called D.A.R.E. Every week, 2 police officers come and teach us about drug resistance and bulling. And every week, Darren, the D.A.R.E. mascot gets passed around the room. This week, one of my bffs, Natalie got to take him home for a week!! Darren is sooooo cute!


Oh, yeah. I forgot to say, last Saturday was my cousin Paulie's engagement party. He's getting married in 2 years!


Last thing * before I bore u 2 death. lol!* today, after our field trip, my * yeah, another* bff Gracie ( u no, Gracie's blog) came to my school to visit! That made my awesome day even better!!

0 comments: