CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/11/08

♥ Saturday at last♥

Ahhhh. It's finally Saturday. You think that Saturday is a relaxing day, right? Well, 4 me it's really pazz.


I slept over Cella's house last night. We stayed up till 12:30ish. Today we have to work on our Lottery Rose Project. Yesterday, we made the stage for our puppets. It looks pazz! We covered it in really nice orange and light green wrapping paper, and we made a banner. Now we have to make the script and the puppets.

Yeah, so about my Saturday... Since my parents are away this weekend, tonight I stay at my grandma's house. *She lives 2 houses away mfrom my house.* But my Great * as in my mom's aunt* just died yeaterday. :( My Grandma is her sister, so she is going to the wake. I am going to my *other* bff, Alyssa's house, and when my Grandma comes home, I am going back there 2 sleep.


I hope your Saturday isn't as confusing as mine! lol! ~~~~~~~~ ♥

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Your blog looks awesome!!!!!

~Gracie ♥