CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/4/08

♥ My X-Mas List ♥





I know it's only November 4, but I already made my Christmas List! Here it is...

1. Animal Crossing City Folk ( Wii )
2. Wii Music
3. My Sims Kingdom ( Wii )
4. A d.s. lite ( color=blue)
5. A new scooter
6. Mario Super Sluggers ( Wii )
7. Pokemon Pearl ( d.s. game )
8. Avatar " Into The Inferno " game for Wii
9. Avatar complete book 3 collection
10. " Blue Box " MiJam Pro Air Drummer ( it's like real drums, but you hold the drumsticks and bang in mid-air! )

I know 10 things seem like a lot, but I have a BIG family that gets me things for Christmas. I have my parents, my grandma & aunt, my other grandma, and my aunts and uncles who usually send me and my sister money that is used to buy our gifts.

Question: What do you want for X-Mas this year???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥Sazzy♥

0 comments: