CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/6/08

♥ Sigh... ♥



Hi people. How was your day??? Mine was VERY boring. But looking at my horoscope cheered me up! Here's what it said...

Look even farther ahead today -- you need to be thinking really long-term, possibly in terms of generations. Your big ideas are worth pursuing, even if you might not see all of their effects.

It gave me a little bit of joy on my boring day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So in other news...

Today I made a video of my cat, Socks playing with my dog, Nina. I'll post it L8r...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I'd better go. I have to find what's wrong with my Wii. It's making really weird noises. C Ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost forgot!!! Daily Question!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question: Today it's not like a Question question. It's more like a *go find out something* question!

What's your horoscope today? Go to www.astrology.yahoo.com and find out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: