CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2/22/09

♫♪♫♪♫♪

Just another day...
Not much has happened this week except...

  • I went down to my town's field and played softball with my cousins. With the boys, it was disaster! But, next time, it's just going to be me and my cousin Fay Fay.
  • School Wednesday. Not really anything.
  • Thursday... Umm.. Oh yeah. I got 2 new webkinz. The Deer *Bambi of course!* and the Siamese *Mei-Yin*. There was a 20% off sale and I also got a new webkinz outfit for Mei-Yin. I also *also again! lol* got a new kooky pen. I forget the name, but it's really cute!!
  • Friday... Oh, my cusin Bubba's birthday. He's 11. Nani *our grandma on my mom's side of the family* is so sad! All of her grandkids are over the age of 10 now! Poor Nani!
  • Yesterday was a lot of fun. It was Martigras at the church center. They had a big party, and you could put tickets in baskets to win prizes. I won 4 things... 4 napkin holders with an angel *it looked really cute, and they were from Hong Cong*, A set of French thimbils *again they looked really cute, and the lady who gave them to the basket idea told me that they were from Paris!*, a build your own lighthouse kit * I like building things!*, and a sweatshirt for Nani that says "A grandma's love is everlasting". I had so much fun, and I met up mith my friend Alyssa there!
Today, it's supposed to rain, so I'm not doing much. I gtg. Time for breakfast! TTYL! ♫♪♫♪

4 comments:

RAWRitsme. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

OMG(gosh) I LOVE your cute little pets!! My favorite is totally the hamster!!!!

Natalie said...

sorry the hamster's name is milkyway