CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2/13/09

♥ Hi People ♥

Hi people. A lot has happened while I was away...

  • I had a Valentine's dance yesterday. I wore a pink shirt with a vest, black leggings, and awesome new pink converse.
  • I sprained my finger. OUCH!!! It hurts while I type! It actually turned purple, but I can move it so it's not broken. We were playing basketball in gym, and someone threw the ball to ??? and I tried to catch it and BOOM! My finger like went backwards!!! OUCH!!! DUMB FINGER!
  • Inside joke for my class... My teacher asked me to remember that her phone was in the classroom, so she tied a piece of ribbon to my finger and I wrote "Phone" on it. Luckily it matched my outfit.
  • Today, my class had a Valentine's Day party. *Even though that's tomorrow!* Lol.
  • Today is Friday the 13th. Plus, it's my mom's birthday! DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Tonight, her my dad, and some of my mom's friends are going to see the new Friday the 13th. I'll be at my grandma's so. Yeah...
  • The dance yesterday was sooooooooo much fun. My bff's & I hung out the whole time. They made me dance :( :( Oh well...
  • Okay. My cats got sick 2 days ago. They ate poisened flowers, but, they're all better! This goes to show, be careful what flowers you buy. Don't get colored flowers!!!
Okay. I gtg. Pizza's here! Bye!!

2 comments:

Thalia said...

Awwww, poor kitty :(!!! Of course we made u dance!!!!! Did u honestly think we'd just let u sit there?! *phone* Ha, ha, ha!!!! BTW, Im leaving 2morow, so email me soon!!

AVampireAtHeart <3 said...

since wen does kell have a blog.