CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/16/08

♥ Fine, I'll post!!! ♥


Hey guys! What's up? Nothing much for me, except I have a new friend! That's Juniper Leaf. We found out that we LOVE the same things. We both ♥ the Jonas Brothers, Manga, Blue Ds lites, and a WHOLE lot of other stuff like reading, YOU GET THE POINT!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My weekend was okay... Yesterday, my mom and I went to Walmart and AC Moore. We got stuff to make Christmas cards out of. They are soooooooooooooo cute!

At AC Moore, I got 2 new kooky pens! Now I have 3! My first is *Klyde*, my second *Charity*, and my third *Believer*.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question: Do you see any kooky pens you like????

Comment!!! ♫♪♫♪☼►♫

6 comments:

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

Hi I am feeling so sleepy.I just woke up.And by 12:00 I mean in the AM.So now where I live its 8:45 AM and its Monday.

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

Do you have a nick name?????? Have you ever fractured a bone????? Do you have
Demi's album????

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

Hey how was school???? And yes since its the holidays, I sleep at 2-3:00 in the morning and wake up very early for fun... Come on I love having fun during the holidays!!!! And no I do not have any siblings which all my friends think is cool but sometimes its really boring. And of course I have a WII. What subjects do you have at school??? I have English, Math, Science, Chinese(my second language), Art,Social studies,Health Education,PE and music.

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

Hey!!!!
So in a way French is your second language right??? Well I cannot believe that you have reading as a whole subject!!!!! Do you have like a stay back after school program?????? Mine is Drama Club.And yes I watch Avatar but not all the episodes because I never quite get up on time.But I love it too!!!!Do you watch heroes ???????? Its my favorite TV show!!!!

?'s
What time does your school start and end????? Mine starts at 7:00 and ends at 1:30.

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

You are one smart girl!!!! yes it is about 8 here.

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

You got it!!!!!!! We finally know the time difference or so to speak....

What do you think on about my dream cars?????

Are they cool?????

Juniper