CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/14/08

♥ Hey ♥

Hey all you AWESOME people who read my blog! Your AWESOME! Hey, guess what? This is my 99th post! I know, not much but...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So anyway, school was pretty good. We didn't do much work *YAY*.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, have you guys been to the 2 new blogs on my list yet??? There awesome! One's Juniper Leaf, and the other is Twilight Blog. Check them out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tonight I'm going to this fun cultural night thing at my school. There's TONS of food, and I'm gonna meet up with my friends! Then there will be a raffle for baskets that we students made! Oh, and their also raffling off a WII!!!! But I have one so whats the point?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question: What are your weekend plans??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd better go! TTYL!

2 comments:

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

Hey Gal!!,

My weekend plans are going to watch Madagascar 2 , sleepover at my cousin and go buy a JB album. Oh yeah and here is what Vampire Knight is about :Yuuki's earliest memory is of a stormy winter night filled with blood, when she was attacked by a vampire - then saved by another.

Ten years later, Yuuki Cross, the adopted daughter of the Headmaster of Cross Academy, has become the guardian of the vampire race. She protects her savior, Kaname Kuran, from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. At her side is Zero Kiryu; a childhood friend whose hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear makes him determined never to trust them.

This co-existing arrangement seems to be working - but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways? Or is there a darker truth behind their actions?

In this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may be even worse than death.

So what is the Manga you are reading now about?????

Juniper

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

Hey its me!!!

What is full moon about ??? And did you read D- Gray man Before????