CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11/29/08

♥ Olah... ♥

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been sooooooooo busy with Thanksgiving and all. Here's what my Thanksgiving was like.......

Okay, Thanksgiving was soooooooo much fun! Every year I go to my grandma's house and stuff my self. I went to my grandma's house at 8:00 A.M. , and stayed the night with my cousin, Bubba. But here's more details...

I walked the dog *Trixie* throughout the day. I also gave her a bath and groomed her with *a tiny bit of help* from Bubba. She likes being clean!!! I also brought my Wii down to play with my cousins.

At 12:00 P.M. , we ate lunch and played WiiFit. It was funny because every time Bubba stepped on the board, it said *Ohhhh*. He kept on messing up so it was really funny.

We ate dinner at 4:30. Boy was it delicious! I had turkey *yum...*, mashed potatoes *yum...* corn *eh... yum?* , and I had gravy on all of that.

Desert was at 6:00ish. There was pie *ohhh. pie!*, homemade pudding and jello, ice cream, and all yummy stuff!

Bubba and I slept over that night. AT 7:45, we walked Trixie around the block, and we heard a hobo scream!!!!! It was like "AHHHHHH!!!" So we picked up the dog and ran for our lives.

Well, I have to go for 2 reasons... One= I don't want to bore you to death *lol*, and Two= I have to get ready to go to the movies. I'm seeing Twilight again. Talk to you L8r!

3 comments:

AVampireAtHeart <3 said...

did you see ang.. and gia.. there?


You know who i mean right?

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

Hey good to write to you again.

Well you are lucky you have a Maltipoo.Whatever that is.Well just curious...how many times have you seen twilight?And do you still like nick jonas or is he a bore to you already( meaning has robert pattison taken over? )

Talk to you soon!!!

Mandy! said...

Ha Ha, that's really funny, my Thanksgiving was liek that 2, but I did most of the cooking.... It was a lot of work, and all my cooking lasted for only like, 45 minutes. I was saddened. then It was better cuz I got Pumpkin Pie!