CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12/8/08

♫ While I was gone for like a week... ♫

Hi guys! I am sooooooo sorry I haven't been on lately. *By lately, I mean in like FOREVER!!!!* School is getting harder now cause I have 2 reports to do. One is on Egyptian Mummification. That is for Social Studies. The other is for science fair. I am doing dyslexia. Dyslexia is a disease where you see words backwards. For Example... Saw = Was p = q,d, or b. It's kinda confusing... S'ti adnik gnisufnoc...

Well, Sorry bout the short post, but I got to go study. Then at 9:00, Jon and Kate plus 8 is on so BYE!

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ☼♥☼♥☼♥☼♥☼♥

3 comments:

AVampireAtHeart <3 said...

look at my blogs

www.alittlebitlongerblog101.blogspot.com

www.twilightfan321.blogspot.com

Kari said...

hello :D

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

Hey its me sorry did not chat with you for so long.Right now its 8:30 here and i am still brushing my teeth.And you are so lucky you get to do those cool stuff for reports! I have to do stuff about water safety and how to eat healthy..Well wish you all the best for your reports!!!! Oh and say hello to Trixie please??? My aunt has a Labrador mixed German shepard its kinda weird because it looks like a german shepard but acts like a fun to play with labrador well chat to you soon!!!!

Lv,
juniper