CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12/20/08

5 days till X-Mas!



Hey guys! I know! 5 more days till the best day ever! Christmas! Guess what! I found this awesome ds lite (Pic above) and I hope I get it for Christmas! 5 more days, and I can't wait!

Question: Did you get hit by the storm yesterday?

Well, I did! In school, they made an announcement that there would be a half day, during school! Also, yesterday was my choir concert at school. We did great!

Did you get your X-Mas tree yet? I did. My sis like took over this year! I am so angry because it's supposed to be a family tree, not a ( insert person's name here)______ tree! Ugggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, when it was snowing, my cousin Destiny and I made a HUGE snowman. It's bigger than me, and I'm 4"11.

You know what colors are best for Christmas? I think they are blue and white because they look so pretty when they're together. Red and green clash, and look horrible together! No offense. This is just my opinion. Silver and blue look nice too, but not silver and gold. EWWW! Red and gold look nice too. Still, just n opinion.

Well, I gtg. I have to set up the Christmas village and nativity. Merry 5 days till Christmas!

0 comments: