CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12/23/08

♥Christmas is Coming!♥


Hey people! Have you seen my countdown to Christmas yet? If not, then check it out. It's right over----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> there.

Have you decided what you wanted most for Christmas? I have. Actually, it's 2 things. I really want this AWESOME d.s. lite (it was in my last post), and Animal Crossing City Folk for Wii. I hope I get them both.

Today was the last day of school this year! I go back to school on January 5th, 2009. Ha! That's next year.

It was sad to leave my teacher and friends today. They're great, and I miss them already.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Okay, weirdness over. Lets get back to reality....

Question of the day: What's the thing that you want most for Christmas?

I'll try to post on Christmas, but probably not. I'm always busy! At 7:30/8:00ish, I open presents at my house. Then I go to my Grandma's house around 10:00. Well, I'd better go. We're baking cookies soon, and my cousin Faith is giving me the look. DUN DUN DUN!!! Byeee!!