CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12/27/08

♥ Merry (2 days after) Christmas!!! ♥

Hey guys! Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and whatever else! I had the BEST Christmas EVER! Here's what I got... I know, it's a lot... But I have a HUGE family that got this stuff for me, so....

D.S. Lite (Ice Blue)
Animal Crossing Wii
Avatar Into the... Wii
Wii Music
My Sims Kingdom Wii
Cooking Mama Wii
Cooking Mama 2 ds
Super Mario Galaxy Wii
Kooky Pens (Krew 29)
Pokemon Shadows of Almia ds
Fruits Basket ( Manga ) 1+2
Peach Fuzz ( Manga )
Tear this book apart ( American Girl Book )
Wii Speak
A new scooter (Razor Carve )
Heidi (DVD)
Movie Night Popcorn Bucket
MiJam Drummer
Knitting Loom
Yarn
Webkinz ( Hedgehog, Camel, Dachshund, and Buffalo
$$$

Well, happy holidays! Please Comment! byyyyy!

1 comments:

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

Hey !!!!!!!

So sorry did not comment so soon. Well Gal you are lucky. I read peach fuzz and peach is so cute!!!!!!!!

Reply soon!!!!!
Juniper