CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1/16/09

♥ Hey People of the Blogger World! ♥

Hey, guys! What's up? I'm just talking to my bff (lets call her ummm... yes... Oh! StickerFace! Funny story about that...) on aim.

Hey, guess what! My class participates in D.A.R.E. , which teaches us about drug resistance. And there's a little stuffed animal as the mascot. He's a lion named Darren. I got to take him home this week! I'm like the ummmm... 1 sec.... 11 maybe...

But, anyway! My class went on a trip to the Imax theater to see a nature film. It was awesome!!!!!

Then we went to a food court for lunch. I had chicken from Burger King.

Gtg now. StickerFace is being really annoying!!!! Post l8R... BYE!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

Hi!!!!!!

Sorry i have not chatted with you for quite a while....... Well i kinda injured myself.... I fell off the sidewalk onto the road and got a nasty cut....ouch..... Well comment back soon okay???????????????

Thalia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thalia said...

Hey Sazzyrosy97!Yeah, Aabhli can be REALLY annoying! Remember when I lost $10 at the Imax theater? Ha, ha ,ha. Good times, good times....

Thalia said...

STICKERFACE!!!!!! I <3 her!!! BTW, i HATE Ms. Levine!!! Oops, make that "Mrs. Chaaadwick"!