CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1/19/09

♪♫ Martin Luther King Jr. Day ♪♫

Martin Luther King Jr. ------↑
Barack Obama--------------------↑
Hey guys! Today is a very special day... IT'S MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY!!
This year, Martin Luther King Jr. Day (MLKJD) is very important because tomorrow is the swearing in *inauguration* of Barack Obama *aka the next president of the USA!!!*

Barack Obama is the USA's first African American president! FINALLY!!!!

Tomorrow in school, we're going to watch the inauguration!!! We get to see Barack Obama get sweared in as president!
Also tomorrow, my class is going to film important things around my town. We are entering in a contest *Panasonic* contest. If we win, we get a shiny trophy!
Question: Are you excited about Barack Obama being the next president of the United States??? I sure am!!! He'll fix this country up.
These are Bush's last hours as being the president... Forever....

Oh... I forgot to tell you guys. I got new glasses! They're blue and really pretty.........
Sometimes, my mind escapes... Like now.....

I keep on....

So ANYWAY... I'd better go. I'm watching the Jon and Kate plus 8 marathon!! Bye.....

1 comments:

Thalia said...

Hey sazzy,dont take this the wrong way, but it's SWORN in!!! Sorry,grammer freak remember!!??