CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3/17/09

♠ Happy Saint Patrick's Day ♠

Hey guys. Today is Saint Patrick's day. I'm half Irish, so I celebrate it every year!
Today, we went to my grandma's (Nani's) house for dinner. Lots of people in my family were there, so... yeah...

ummm.... oh... last week... yeah... about that... I FORGET!!! Well, nothing important happened anyway, so...

nm happened over the weekend. EXCEPT...

My dad took me down to our local softball field. I LOVE softball. It's my favorite sport. I was hitting the balls over 3rd base! I really ♥ playing!

This year, I move up to a new team. I AM SO NERVOUS!!! That's because there's like 3 teams, and I'm wanted by coaches that I don't like as coaches. There's one GREAT coach. He's one of my friends dads.(Mrs. Edward Cullen) She's soooo LUCKY! She doesn't have to worry about being put on a bad team! But, I know her dad's trying really hard to get me on his team. He told me and my dad that. (Here's the convo.)

My dad: Hey (insert Mrs. Edward Cullen's dad's name here), softball tryouts are Wednesday, right??
Her dad: Yeah.
Me: Who's coaching besides you, (Mrs. Edward Cullen's dad)?
Him: Idk.
Me: I hope I get on a good team. But, I think that (certain person) is coaching this year. She'll try and get me. I DON'T want to go back to her team.
My dad: That was HORRIBLE! Sazzyrosy97 hated being on that team. (certain person) doesn't even know how to coach!
Him: I am trying to get Sazzyrosy97 to be on my team. I want people like her (who know HOW TO PLAY!) on my team.
Me: Really??
Him: Yeah. But, that's if I can get you or not.

That's it. I changed some things around to make it more dramatic, though.

I have a 1 out of three short of being on his team. I hope I make it!!!

I gtg. Write again soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sazzyrosy97

1 comments:

~ said...

drhdrhdrhdrhdrhdrhdrhdrhdrhdrhdrhdrhdrhdrh