CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3/20/09

My head hurts...

Ugh. I have this horrible headache! It won't go away! GO AWAY ALREADY! My throat hurts a little, too. I hope I'm not sick! Somehow, I've avoided being sick since like December.

I just took some medicine. Hopefully it works!

Today, we took not 1, but 2 math tests. On the pretest (1) I got 92%. That's pretty good. 2 wrong. But, Idk what I got on the second test. I think I did pretty well. I hope.

Tonight, I'm going to see a play. Its called Damn Yankees. Not the biggest fan of the name, but whatever. After the play, my cousin Desy is sleeping over. Yay!

I think I'll go take a nap. I'm pretty tired. Talk to you whenever...

Bye. (MY HEAD IS GONNA BURST!)

Bye.

Bye.

Bye.

Bye.

Bye.

3 comments:

chocolate milk said...

I'm sorry you have a headache

RAWRitsme. said...

lol.
I hope you get better! =]

AVampireAtHeart <3 said...

hey sazzy, its mrsedwardcullen, i just wanted 2 let u no tht i deleted my blog and my new blog address is...

www.peaceloveemi.blogspot.com

you know emi, E-M-M-Y.