CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4/9/09

♫ Lots to say, but so little time ♫

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been on! I've been so busy!!!!!!!!

With school and softball practice, I've been so distracted!

Oh! Guess what! My birthday is on Tuesday! I'll be 12!

This weekend, I'm celebrating it with some of my closest friends. But, it's not a big thing. We're painting jewelry boxes! I hope I have fun!

On the 20th, it's my cat's b-day. He'll be 2! Happy birthday Socks!

Well, I have to go. I'm talking to my bff on the phone! So, happy-b-day to me! (& Socks if I don't post by then!)

Oh, wait! I forgot. I'm getting the ipod 3g for my birthday! I was told by my parents already! I hope it comes soon! ♫♪♫♪♫ It's blue! I ♥ blue! Well, ttyl! Bye!

2 comments:

AVampireAtHeart <3 said...

please follow my blog. If you dont know who this is let me give u a hint... YOU ARE COMING WITH ME TO THE MOVIES TODAY.

www.thelifeofaclutz.blogspot.com

Aabhli :) said...

Hi,
What's up! I'm logging again! Yay! I hope you had a fantastic birthday. I am so sticker facey. Well, post on my blog. Thanks!

xSoccerGirl852x