CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4/13/09

So far...

So far my birthday (weekend) has been awesome! On Friday, my ipod came!!! I have 52 songs on it.

Saturday:
My party was fun! We painted little wooden jewelry boxes. Then, we played wii. After that we played Nickelodeon Scene It. We stopped playing though.

Then, I opened up my presents. Here's what I got...
Jonas Brothers pillow and blanket
Chocolate Bunny, books, and a plush dog
a notebook and a $25 gift card to Target
$20
$25 gift card to Target and fundip
$25 gift card to Target
$25 gift card to B n' N
$25 gift card to B n' N

AND! AND! AND!!!!

A ticket to the Jonas Brother's Concert in July!!!!

and I think that's it. If I forgot something, I still appreciate it, so thank you guys for coming to my party. (if you came)

Easter:

Easter was fun. I got 2 webkinz and chocolate. I also got a kite. We went to our field to fly the kites. It was fun.

Dinner was awesome! We had turkey, lamb, ham, potatoes, green beans, and pretty much anything else you can think of.

Well, 1 more day till my b-day! Some of my family from Virginia is coming up today!

Gtg. My Aunt J is kicking us out of the house. I'm at my grandma's cause my mom has work. So. Ttyl. Bye!

5 comments:

AVampireAtHeart <3 said...

Happy Bday Sazzy! Please follow my blog.

AVampireAtHeart <3 said...

www.thelifofaclutz.blogspot.com

chocolate milk said...

OMJ!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOO FRAKING LUCKY!!!!!!!! I SOOO WANNA SEE THE JOBROS!!!!!!!!

~ said...

omgwowawesome

Thalia said...

Happy b-day(again)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 all of Sazzy's followers, i gave her the girft card and fundip!! :D