CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3/1/09

♫♪ OMJ!!! *AGAIN*!!! ♫♪

Okay, sorry for the HUGE font!!! Idk why it went like that... So I'm just gonna re-post that post. Okay, so here I go...


OMJ! I just went to see the Jonas Brother's 3D movie!!! It was the most amazing movie ever! And guess what!! All of the performances were at the concert I went to!

We (as in myself, my mom, my bff Alyssa, Shelle (that’s a shoutout for you *you know who you are!*, and Alyssa's little sis. It was awesome!!!

CAUTION! I am now going to talk about the movie. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you not read this!!!

At one point in the movie, all three of the Jonas Brothers start to take off their shirts. Only Joe does completely, and someone throws a shirt or a towel at the camera.

Their singing was AMAZING! It was like being at an actual concert! OMJ OMJ OMJ!!!

All three of the Jonas brothers did a great job on all the songs. The one that stands out to me the most is Burnin Up. That's because "Big Rob" came out and did the rap with them!! Sadly, they didn't perform "Love Bug". Oh well. It was great!

At the end, it was really funny. They pretended to be in the movie theater, and they ask "Big Rob" if he has any popcorn left. "Big Rob" shows them this huge empty bucket! Then Kevin says, "Hey, you in the red shirt, give us some popcorn" or something like that.

Okay. I'm done talking about the movie!!!

So anyway. School was fun today. We took a test though. Science. I think *and hope!* I did well. We also rearranged our desks. Now I sit next to "Mrs. Edward Cullen". Well, I gtg.

WAIT! STOP RIGHT THERE! DO NOT LEAVE THIS BLOG! I FORGOT TO SAY SOMETHING!!!

I'm going to M.A. next weekend to visit the family. If you guys are reading this, then I miss you! See you soon!!!

Well, I gtg.

WAIT! AGAIN! I ♥ Momiji-kun!!! He's a character from my manga. He's so cute!!! Momiji-kun!!!

Well, bye!!!!

0 comments: