CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3/2/09

♫♪ Snow Day ♫♪

YAY!!!!! Today's a snow day!!

NO SCHOOL!!!!

I'm so happy. Today I might...

1. Have a snow ball fight.
2. Build a huge snowman.
3. Go back to sleep. Yawnnn...
4. Stare out the window and look at all the falling snow.
5. Order my Tohru Honda ( she's from one of my manga *Fruits Basket*)school uniform for the upcoming Manga convention.

Question: Do you like my new blog layout?? I think this one is a keeper for a while.

I'm so happy. NO SCHOOL!!!! This also gives me time to pack for my trip to Massachusetts. I can't wait. On Friday, when we get there, we're going to have spaghetti. Yum. Saturday, we're probably going to the movies. I don't know what we're going to see yet. And on Sunday, we leave. :( :( :(

The snow is falling like crazy!!! La la la la la la la la la la la la la♪!

Okay, I don't know what that was right now, with the la la la la la la la♪! I just feel like singing to the world. *Not really*. But I'm hyper today!

You know, it's really hard to type with a cat on your lap! Socks, get off!!!
Don't use that tone of *meow* with me, Mister!!!

Lol. Socks is so naughty. He's always in trouble. But,I still love him! Sometime soon, I'll tell you guys how I got him. But, not today. I'm too lazy to! Ha lol.

I'd better go. L8r People!

4 comments:

Sazzyrosy97 said...

HEY! Blogger won't let me add color to my words! BOO!!!!! I am mad now! QUIET, SOCKS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Sazzyrosy97 said...

As you can see, I changed my blogger profile picture from Nick Jonas to Momiji-kun. I still ♥ Nick Jonas though. it's good to have a change every once and a while!

Unknown said...

hey! I have a snow day, too. I adore your blog layout! :) Have a nice snow day!!!

Sarah aka. Juniper Leaf said...

Hey!!!!so sorry never comment on your blog for like SSSSOOOO long... SO COOL YOU HAVE A MANGA CONVENTION??????? You are so lucky to have snow. Right now where i live, its raining like cats and dogs and rabbits and hamsters and then before you know it, its hot like CRAZIE!!!!!!!!!!!! so you like tohru Honda intresting.. Do you have a favorite character in peach fuzz??? Mine's peach. Hope you reply!!!

Juniper